What is a cookie?
Types of cookies
There are 3 types of cookies:
- Functional cookies-these serve only for the proper functioning of the website (e.g. Remember if someone is logged in)
- Analytical cookies-these serve to gain insight into the number of visitors, and their behavior on the website
- Tracking cookies – these serve to track visitors across 1 or more websites
Only functional and analytical cookies are placed on this website. No tracking cookies are posted. Use functional cookies
- To remember if someone has dismissible/hidden the cookie notification.
- On the contact form as part of anti-spam measures.
Use analytical cookies
- To gain insight into the number of visitors and their behaviour. We are using Google Analytics.
Right to inspect and correct or delete your data
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. See our Contact page. In order to prevent misuse, we can ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to inspecting personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in your browser’s settings.
Switching cookies on and off
More information about how to enable and disable cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using the Help function of your browser. ”
More information about cookies?
For more information about cookies, visit the following Web site: The Cookie Law Explained