At Showmycollection.com you can choose from different payment methods:
KBC / CBC
We charge a surcharge for some payment methods due to the high fees charged to us.
Most of the world's online purchases are paid by credit card, and paying by credit card is very easy. All you have to do is enter your card details and authorize the payment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cartes Bancaires and CartaSi.
Klarna - Afterpay (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Finland)
With Klarna you pay your order after receiving it.
You enter your name, address, place of residence, e-mail address and other data and pay within 14 days after receiving.
Postpaying with Klarna is safe and simple. The payment details of your purchase can be found on the account you receive from us. Of course you can always look up the payment details by logging in to the Klarna App.
The easiest way to pay online in the Netherlands. Paying is easy with the help of Internet banking and payment is completed within a few minutes. The advantages of IDEAL: Payment is processed immediately. Easy and quick completion of your order. In A familiar environment of your own bank. After authorization, you will receive a confirmation and the product will be shipped
Paypal is the world's most well-known and easy payment system that allows you to pay securely worldwide or receive payments. One important reason to use PayPal is security. PayPal provides extra protection by keeping your financial and private data hidden and private. People to whom you make money do not see your bin and credit card details. After authorization, you will receive a confirmation and the product will be shipped
BanContact/Mister Cash (Belgium)
Bancontact/Mister Cash from Banksys is a popular payment system in Belgium. The effect of this is similar to IDEAL in the Netherlands. You enter your bank number and confirm the payment with the bank's security resource (for example, the card reader). After authorization, you will receive a confirmation and the product will be shipped
KBC / CBC
The KBC/CBC Payment Button is an online payment method for the customers of the KBC and CBC, together the largest bank in Belgium.
How does it work?
- You select the bank (KBC or CBC) with which you want to make the payment.
- You will be redirected to the familiar online banking environment, where the payment details are already ready.
- Then you have the choice of confirming the payment with a card reader or by taking over the payment with the app by scanning a QR code.
- After authorization, you will receive a confirmation and the product will be shipped.
SOFORT Banking is simple and safe as a method of payment abroad. The payment will be completed within a few minutes. Payment is easy via internet banking. SOFORT Banking is available in the following countries:
Consumers with a Belfius account can use the Belfius Pay Button to make direct payments from Belfius Direct Net, the online banking product of Belfius, or via the app.
With Home'Pay, those who have a Home'Bank or Business'bank online current account can pay safely online, without the need for a credit card. For this they use their own familiar online banking environment.
The Electronic Payment Standard (EPS) is a payment method developed by a number of Austrian banks. This makes EPS the most important payment method for bank transfers in Austria.
How does it work?
- You select your bank from the list of participating banks.
- After selecting the bank, log in to the online banking environment.
- In the online banking environment you assess the pre-entered payment details.
- If all information is correct, you authorize the payment.
- After authorization you will receive a confirmation and the product will be sent.Giropay
Giropay is a popular bank transfer payment method in Germany. It uses more than 1,500 German banks, making it a trusted and one of the most used payment method in Germany.
How does it work?
When you choose to pay via Giropay, the payment is as follows:
- Select your bank from the list of participating banks.
- After selecting the bank, log in to the internet banking environment.
- In the area of internet banking you view the pre-entered payment details.
- If all information is correct, you consent to the payment.
- After authorization you will receive a confirmation and the product will be sent.